- 3 models available with 185, 220 or 445 lb. capacity
- Lift heights up to 65"
- Continuous lifting chain provides two vertical travel speeds
- Smooth starts and stops and precise load positioning with zero drift
- Loads are centrally and evenly distributed over all 4 wheels for maximum stability
- Push-button corded remote control mounted on handle
- Two-speed function, both up and down
- Integral battery charger
- Battery charge indicator is easily visible
- Ball bearing wheels roll easily on all surfaces
- Rear wheels equipped with toeguards
- The mast and the motor covers are sealed
- Mechanical overload protection
- All models come standard with a platform mounted on the forks
Have a question or comment?
There's never been a more versatile lifter/transporter than the Lift Stik series from Presto. With capacities ranging from 185 lbs to over 400 lbs, there's almost nothing these sleek, user-friendly machines can't do.
A continuous lifting chain provides two vertical travel speeds with smooth starts and stops. It also allows for precise load positioning with zero drift. And, because it's mechanical, there's no risk of hydraulic fluid leaks so the Lift Stik is suited for a wide range of light industrial, laboratory and even office applications.
The narrow mast design allows operators a clear view of where they are travelling. Two fixed and two swivel casters give LiftStik exceptional maneuverability even in congested areas. Rear wheels are equipped with toe guards and foot-operated floor locks.
W x L
LiftStik Series PLS52-185 185 lbs 56" 5" 63 x 23 ½ x 31" 23 ½ x 18 ½" 17 sec 24VDC 115 Volt 105 lbs 86 lbs PLS60-220 220 lbs 65" 5 ⅛" 76 x 23 ½ x 33" 23 ½ x 18 ½" 20 sec 24VDC 115 Volt 147 lbs 100 lbs PLS48-450 445 lbs 52" 4 ⅛" 63 x 22 x 40" 22 x 23 ½" 22 sec 24VDC 115 Volt 190 lbs 142 lbs
*Speed of unit without load
Stainless steel platform with 360˚ rotation for handling rolls, coils or cylinders.
LIFTING ARM WITH LIFT BOLT
Mounts to mast. For overhead handling of objects with chain or lifting straps.
Cylindrical "boom" for handling rolls or coils.
Mandrel expands to engage the roll core. Roll can then be reoriented from "eye-to-sky" to "eye-to-horizon".